Text Size
  • A
  • A
  • A

VIDEO: Watch as Party Gets Rowdy and Breaks Into a Violent Brawl Outside of Yards Brewery on Delaware Ave.

We do a lot of internet searching at Spirit News, and sometimes we find something pretty whacky. This video certainly qualifies as such…

This video posted on LiveLeak yesterday (we’ve since discovered it on YouTube, posted on June 13th) shows what appears to be a party gone wrong outside of Yards Brewery on Delaware Avenue. Posted by LiveLeak user chucker1205 in the “WTF” category, this video is described as: “Party goes south when two families decided to battle it out in Philadelphia.”

Multiple officers can be seen in the video trying to stop the brawl, but with little to no luck. Some party goers can be seen being rough with the police. Others can be seen kicking folks who are on the ground in the head. Witnesses can be heard saying, “Did you just crack me in the head with a bottle?”

Overall, it was a very violent affair.

Spirit News has reached out to Philadelphia Police for an official report, we’ll update this story as it progresses.


We have found what appears to be an earlier video from the brawl, titled “Crazy fight in Philadelphia pt1″ from chucker1205’s Youtube profile. You can check that out below:

UPDATE 12:49

Spirit News has received a police report from the incident.

According to police, the brawl occurred on Saturday, June 4, 2016, at approximately 11:00pm. The complainant, a 36-year-old male, states he was at a wedding reception at Yards Brewery (901 N Delaware Ave) for his cousin’s wedding reception.

The report states that an argument ensued between the offender, his friends, and the complainant’s friends inside of the party. The complainant states he was not involved in the argument.

Once the event ended, the complainant exited the brewery with his friends, at which point  the complainant stated the offender asked him, “what are you staring at?”, before punching the complainant in the face with a closed fist.

According to the report, the complainant stated he briefly lost consciousness and awoke once police were on location. The complainant did not initially notice the severity of his injury until later that morning, and went to seek medical attention. The complainant suffered a fractured jaw.

According to police, no arrests have been made at this time.

The Spirit | Hyperlocal done differently
Advertise Now

Related News